Brief description of Dailycal HD:
Dailycal HD Tablets are used as a dietary supplement. It’s significantly vital for weakening bones, higher absorption within the body, acidity, heartburn, abdomen ulcers and alternative conditions. These pills contain calcium carbonate and Vitamin D3 as the major active ingredients. The medication has been significantly useful for the management of short calcium levels in patients undergoing qualitative analysis for chronic renal disorder.
Mechanism of action for Dailycal HD:
Dailycal HD with calcium carbonate and Vitamin D3 as the major constituents perform its action by neutralizing acids thereby relieving acid reflux and increasing the absorption of calcium and phosphorus mandatory for strong bones.
Dosage Regimen for Dailycal HD:
An individual has to consume this medication as directed by the doctor. It is sometimes taken once every day in the morning with or while not with food. A person has to intake the medication on a continuous period of time to get better therapeutic effect unless advised by doctor to stop the intake of this medication.
Missed Dose: Not to worry about the missed dose. Consume it as soon you remember it. But if the time is near to scheduled dose, skip the missed one and continue the normal dosing schedule.
Overdose: You must seek attention of medical practitioner in case of overdose issues.
Side-effects while consuming Dailycal HD:
Dry mouth, muscle pain, increased thirst, loss of appetite, vomiting, metallic taste, upset stomach, constipation, difficult urination are some of the common side effects likely to occur while consuming this medication.
Storage Conditions for Dailycal HD:
Store this medication at cool and dry place, away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of reach from children and pets.
Precautionary Measures while using Dailycal HD:
There are some precautionary measures which needs to be kept in mind while consuming Dailycal HD such as-
- You must inform your physician before consuming the medication if you are using any prescription, non-prescription medications, herbal and dietary supplements.
- Some of the drugs like phenytoin, phenobarbital, and prednisone are likely to cause drug-drug interactions. So, avoid the use of these medications while consuming this medication.
- Use of this medication during pregnancy and lactation is done only after the consultation with the physician.
- Not at all recommended for individuals below the age of 12 years.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol and tobacco products while use of this medication.
- Additional Information
Generic Name Calcium Carbonate+Cholecalciferol Manufacturer New No Prescription / OTC OTC