Brief description of Calcimax ISO:
Calcimax is a nutritional supplement very much significant in the management of osteoporosis and osteomalacia. The medication is very much helpful in chronic renal dialysis.
Mechanism of action for Calcimax ISO:
Calcimax ISO capsule helps in improving the condition of patient by enhancing the amount of Vitamin D and neutralizing the amount of acid in the body; thereby relieving of acid reflux.
Dosage Information for Calcimax ISO:
The dose of the medication depends on the condition of the patient. However, the usual dose of the medication includes one tablet which is to be taken before or after the meals with sufficient amount of water.
Missed Dose: In case the dose is missed, you need to take the missed dose as soon as possible. However, if the time is near to scheduled dose, continue with the regular dosing schedule and skip the missed dose.
Overdose: In case of overdose issues, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Side effects linked with the use of Calcimax ISO:
Some side effects are likely to occur while consuming Calcimax ISO such as upset stomach, constipation, difficult urination, dry mouth, muscle pain, increased thirst and loss of appetite.
Warnings & Precautions linked with Calcimax ISO:
There are some precautionary measures which an individual has to keep in mind while use of Calcimax ISO such as-
- Avoid the use of this medication if you have any allergic disorder or any other severe problem.
- Avoid the use if you are suffering from any cardiac issues.
- Use of the medication is contraindicated while intake of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Not at all recommended for individuals less than 12 years of age.
- Use of any herbal or dietary supplements is taken only after the consultation from doctor.
- You must consult with your Physician if you have any kidney related issues or kidney stones problem.
- Additional Information
Generic Name Calcium Carbonate Manufacturer New No Prescription / OTC OTC