Brief description for Penegra tablet:
Penegra has been an excellent remedial measure for the erectile dysfunction issues in males when a man is unable to maintain sufficient erection at the time of sexual intercourse with the partner. Sildenafil is the active ingredient present in Penegra which helps to maintain harder and stronger erection.
Mechanism of action for Penegra tablet:
Sildenafil, the active ingredient present in Penegra helps in inhibiting the cGMP specific PDE5 inhibitor that helps to degrade the activity of corpus cavernosum located around the penile region. Penile erection occurs due to increased supply of blood caused due to the relaxation of penile arteries and corpus cavernosum. This response is mediated by release of NO that causes stimulation of cGMP in smooth muscles.
Dosage Information for Penegra:
Penegra is available in tablet form and particularly with the strength of 50mg. The medication needs to be taken half an before the planned intercourse. Avoid intake of medication with heavy meals. Do not crush or chew the tablet, swallow it as a whole in order to get desired therapeutic effect. There are no chances of missing the dose as it has to be taken once before the intercourse. And in case of overdose, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Side effects of using Penegra:
Some side effects are likely to occur while consuming this medication such as headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness and breathing problem.
Store Conditions for Penegra:
Store this medication at room temperature, away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture.
Warnings & Precautions while consuming Penegra:
There are some precautionary measures which needs to be kept in mind while consuming Penegra such as-
- Avoid the intake of this medicine if you are hypersensitive to the active ingredient Sildenafil.
- Individuals with any previous history of cardiac issues, liver or kidney damage issues and other medical issues should avoid the consumption of this medication.
- Avoid intake of grapefruit juice with this medication to avoid the adverse effects of the medication.
- Intake of alcohol and tobacco products should be avoided with use of this medication.
- In case painful erection lasts longer, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
- Additional Information
Generic Name Sildenafil Citrate Manufacturer New No Prescription / OTC Prescription